HVAC Equipment Locator
HVAC Equip Locator OverviewOverview
(Take a sneak preview at our brand new HVAC Equipment Locator app that is coming in late July or early August 2014!).
This is a one-and-only mobile application that allows you to track all of your HVAC equipment, upload it to the "cloud" (click here), and SAFELY share information about this equipment with other technicians within your company.
This app is so unique because it identifies your equipment by its GPS coordinates. Think about it: every standing piece of equipment has a unique location or GPS coordinate. This GPS coordinate becomes the equipment's globally unique identifier, allowing you to input and retrieve information about it.
The HVAC Equipment Locator app is now a universal app meaning that it works on both the iPhone and iPad, automatically adjusting to the appropriate screen size.
The HVAC Equipment Locator app allows you to input, store, and retrieve information about your customers' HVAC equipment. This information can be entered into the app while you are out in the field, then SECURELY uploaded to a "cloud-based" database where it can be viewed in a web browser (click here) by individuals at your office on a desktop computer. Next, this information SAFELY can be downloaded to other technicians' mobile devices for purposes of viewing and updating. The features and benefits of this app are:
- Input all basic and maintenance-related information about your
customers' HVAC equipment so as to keep a centralized record of this
- Take pictures and assign the pictures to the equipment or
individual maintenance events
- Store the GPS coordinates of the piece of equipment so that when
you return to it, the information will automatically appear when you
are near it
- Upload (or sync) the equipment information to a centralized "cloud-based" database so that project managers and other technicians at your company can view and edit this information on the web (click here). This is all safe and secure in terms of transferring data from the mobile device to the web.
- Download the equipment information to other technicians' mobile
devices so they can view information and also update if necessary
- Export the equipment information in a standard format so that it can be inputted into your specific back-end accounting and financial software system
- and much more .....