Join 100,000 users in downloading any of our HVAC apps, including the newly updated HVAC Toolkit Ultimate. The HVAC Toolkit app for the iPhone and iPad is an essential app for anyone in the HVAC industry. It's like a digital HVAC tool kit including many of our most popular Android and iOS HVAC software applications.
This app includes 14 HVAC software apps:
- HVAC Residential Load Calcs HD (iPad Version)
- HVAC Residential Load Calcs (iPhone Version)
- HVAC Equipment Locator
- HVAC PT Chart
- HVAC Refrigerant Charge
- HVAC Duct Sizer
- HVAC Quick Load
- Psychrometrics (HVAC Psychrometric Chart)
- Steam Tables
- ASHRAE Ventilation Calcs (iPhone Version)
- HVAC Pipe Sizer - Liquid
- HVAC Pipe Sizer - Steam
- HVAC Pipe Sizer - Gas High
- HVAC Pipe Sizer - Gas Low
Individually, the above apps cost a total of $125. By purchasing the HVAC Toolkit Ultimate, you pay only $60. Installing this one HVAC software app on your iPhone or iPad can help you work smarter and more efficiently, quickly saving enough time to easily recoup the cost. It's one of our most popular HVAC mobile apps.
HVAC Toolkit Ultimate Features
- This is a universal app meaning that it works on both the iPhone and iPad and automatically adjusts its screen size accordingly.
- The HVAC Residential Load Calcs module allows you to perform comprehensive HVAC block and room-by-room load calculations for small commercial and residential buildings. You can easily use this module out in the field by taking advantage of the simplicity and power of the iPhone or iPad, and then email results back to your office.
- The HVAC Equipment Locator module allows you to track, share, and customize your equipment nameplate and maintenance data.
- The HVAC PT Chart module allows you to easily view the pressure-temperature properties of 100+ refrigerants. Think of this app as a digital version of the paper PT charts that you may have carried around with you in the past.
- The HVAC Refrigerant Charge module allows you to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure-temperature data for over 100+ common refrigerants.
- The HVAC Duct Sizer module allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run and a range of duct sizes. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
- The HVAC Quick Load module allows you to perform quick and simple HVAC cooling and heating load calculation analysis. You can specify the building type, total area, and # of people. The results include the total cooling and heating loads and airflows.
- The HVAC Psychrometric Chart module allows you to easily perform single-state and mixed-air HVAC psychrometric calculations for a wide range of barometric air pressures.
- The Steam Tables module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
- The ASHRAE Ventilation Calcs module allows you to perform comprehensive minimum ventilation calculations for a wide variety of commercial buildings based upon ASHRAE Standard 62.11-2007 and 2010 versions.
- The HVAC Pipe Sizer Liquid module allows you to size a pipe run with many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
- The HVAC Pipe Sizer Steam module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
- The HVAC Pipe Sizer Gas Low and HVAC Pipe Sizer Gas High modules allow you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
- This application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC iOS applications such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values. Also, you can display all units in English or Metric.
- All of the above modules allow you to send emails with inputs and results.
- We provide full email and phone support for all of our apps. If you don't get a live person right away, one will call you back within the day.