Carmel Software Releases Update to "HVAC Equipment Locator" Application for the iPhone and iPad
We developed the HVAC Equipment Locator application knowing that it would be a great app to quickly record information about your HVAC equipment and upload it to a remote web server for further analysis.
San Rafael, CA
September 16, 2013
September 16, 2013
Contact: Masha O'Brien
- New: The HVAC Equipment Locator is now a universal app, meaning that it works on both the iPhone (3.5" and 4" screen) and iPad and adjusts the user interface accordingly
- New: Includes additional inputs for refrigerant type, filter and belt sizes, and more...
- Input all basic and maintenance-related information about a customers' HVAC equipment so as to keep a centralized record of this data
- Take pictures and assign the pictures to the equipment or individual maintenance events
- Store the GPS coordinates of the piece of equipment so that when the user returns to it, the information will automatically appear when located next to it
- Upload (or sync) the equipment information to a centralized web server so that project managers and other technicians at the company can view and edit this information
- Download the equipment information to other technicians' mobile devices so they can view information and also update if necessary
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, Johnson Controls, the U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, Carrier Corp., large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 iOS and Android mobile apps for HVAC.
Media Contact: Lucy Gooden, Phone: 800-339-6030