Carmel Software Announces That it has Released the HVAC Equipment Locator Software Application for Android
The HVAC Equipment Locator app is now available for all Android devices.
October 2, 2016
Contact: Masha O'Brien
- Input all basic and maintenance-related information about a customers' HVAC equipment so as to keep a centralized record of this data
- Take pictures and assign the pictures to the equipment or individual maintenance events
- Store the GPS coordinates of the piece of equipment so that when the user returns to it, the information will automatically appear when located next to it
- Upload (or sync) the equipment information to a centralized web server so that project managers and other technicians at the company can view and edit this information
- Download the equipment information to other technicians' mobile devices so they can view information and also update if necessary
- Customize data entry screens so they include the exact inputs that you require for the job.
- and much more...
- The HVAC Equipment Locator mobile app, itself. Click here for info.
- The Carmel Equipment Server website. Click here for info.
Please go to www.carmelsoft.com/mobile for more information on all of our iOS and Android apps.
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, Johnson Controls, the U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, Carrier Corp., large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 iOS and Android mobile apps for HVAC.
Media Contact: Lucy Gooden, Phone: 800-339-6030