San Rafael, CA
December 12, 2012
December 12, 2012
Contact: Masha O'Brien
The Rinnai Heat Load Calculator also includes the following functionality:
- Allows the user to select from 1000+ locations throughout the US and Canada (for purposes of establishing local weather conditions)
- Allows the user to model an entire house or small building by creating 1 or more walls, doors, roofs, floors, and windows
- Includes a database of 100s of different envelope and window types
- After heat loss values have been calculated, the user is able to select from 1 or more suggested Rinnai boilers or furnaces
- Generates a PDF report detailing the calculated results and selected Rinnai equipment
"We are proud to have developed such a versatile web application for Rinnai America. It is well suited for clients looking to perform simple heating equipment selection, and it also allows Rinnai personnel to follow up on potential sales leads," says Stephen Roth, Principal of Carmel.
About Rinnai America Corporation
Rinnai Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rinnai Japan and has been responsible for the marketing and distribution of Rinnai's innovative products in the North American market since 1974. Rinnai's US product line has grown from spa heaters to an extensive product line that today includes tankless water heaters, direct vent wall furnaces, fireplaces, hydronic air handlers, portable cook tops and commercial grade rice cookers. Please goto www.rinnai.us for more information.
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, Johnson Controls, the U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, Carrier Corp., large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 iOS and Android mobile apps for HVAC.
Media Contact: Masha O'Brien, Phone: 800-339-6030