Join 150,000 users in downloading any of our HVAC apps, including the newly updated HVAC Toolkit. The HVAC Toolkit app for the iPhone and iPad is an essential app for anyone in the HVAC industry. It includes a combination of many of our individual iOS applications including:
Summary of Features
- This is a universal app that works on both the iPhone and iPad and automatically adjusts its screen size accordingly.
- The "HVAC Equipment Locator" module allows you to track, share, and customize your equipment nameplate and maintenance data.
- The "HVAC PT Chart" module allows you to easily view the pressure-temperature properties of 100+ refrigerants. Think of this app as a digital version of the paper PT charts that you may have carried around with you in the past.
- The "HVAC Refrigerant Charge" module allows you to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure-temperature data for over 100+ common refrigerants.
- The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run and a range of duct sizes. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
- The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to perform quick and simple HVAC cooling and heating load calculation analysis. You can specify the building type, total area, and # of people. The results include the total cooling and heating loads and airflows.
- The "Psychrometric" module allows you to easily perform single-state and mixed-air HVAC psychrometric calculations for a wide range of barometric air pressures.
- The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
- The "HVAC Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run with many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
- The "HVAC Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
- The "HVAC Pipe Sizer - Gas High/Low" module allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
- This application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC iOS applications such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values. Also, you can display all units in English or Metric.
- All of the above modules allow you to send emails with inputs and results.